EMPIRE MEDIA NG || Keep It Locked 🔐

Professionalism; Our Watchword!

Thursday, June 21, 2018

{Poem} Between Love and Love By Captain Tee (Adeyeye James Oluwatobi)


#BETWEEN_LOVE_AND_LOVE

I wish I could cross my heart and nail myself to one cross bearing another without a seeded feeling

Between fire and water
Between love and love.
How do I choose
What should I choose between passion and calmness?
I have reached a village of thoughts and soaked in a fiercely destiny
The fire ignites the passion in me and the water is my calmness

Can fire be left on the roof whilst sleeping?
Or water left digging the shell of an hearty foundation?
Fire and water is like life and death
None can't live while the other beeps

In two ways I have gotten lost
Love made me,broke Me and and buried my emotions

I did cross an ocean of fire and walked through thorns of despair
I drank and dined on the table of agony
Just to love and be loved

The heart that art my life i couldn't break for she's my past and part of my unknown future.
The smiles that woke my soul out of brokenness I wouldn't dare to hurt.

I'm held up between love and love
Whether to fly or sink I know not
Daily I ruminate on love with my eye at the back of my head


The sky is filled with moments of cheers with love in the air but how do I read a figure with Hurty stripes and hidden lines?

How do i choose between that love and this love
For they are both love
One preaches my beginning and the other nails on my end.
How do I choose between love and love?

©Captain tee
#EMOTIONAL_INKER


Connect with Captain Tee
Adeyeye James oluwatobi (Captain tee)
FB

No comments:

Post a Comment